• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want Russels or Corbin seat for Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

verranth

Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing your Russel or Corbin seat that is in good or better condition.

those are light years different from each other.

look at Laams custom seats -

I have a corbin i'm about to put on here for sale - just wasn't ready quite yet - i bought it from a member here last june and paid $350 - looking for something less than that as i have ridden with it 9 months

It's leather front and back - i can send photo's if wanted

PM if you are interested

Last edited by a moderator:
those are light years different from each other.
look at Laams custom seats -
While I agree, and many others would too, it's more about the range in price. At this point, I'm thinking anything would be better than stock. I was hoping to find a Corbin for a considerable amount less than a Russel and see if that's enough. If I had $800 I would just go straight to Russel and buy new.

I would consider the time you plan to send in the saddle before trying to save a buck.

On my recent 1000 mile ride (ss1k) I was taking account of a few aches and pains after 16 or so hours...

My butt was NOT one of them.

OIhh It's a Russell, built for me.

I have a solo Russel from my old 2009 still available. No one is interested here in the UK. That's not especially useful to you UNLESS you are going to the MotoGP in Austin, in which case I can pack a larger suitcase for the trip! If you are interested PM me and I can send you specs and pictures

If he doesn't like the stock seat, has a budget to mind, and likes RDL and Corbin seats, so be it! PMd you about a Corbin.

FOUND! Thanks to all who have offered up good deals.

And, thanks to Gbjbany for being an oustanding business partner. Awesome packaging, fast shipping, and great communication from begining to end.

Other thoughs....how da heck do I change that darn topic title?!!

Last edited by a moderator: