• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to help support the Forum, get your Tshirt!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance someone could list out which year bike is in each photo? Ya know, for us blind people! (yes I'm legally blind)

TIA!

ya sure a black tee won't look good? looks cool with #3 on the website. but you guys know better so if you say so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say it won't work. I said don't expect it to look great. I'm not sure how the blends to white will end up, as the software treats pure white as transparent. So you might get a light going to really light blue or gray, then black. If you think it looks good online, go for it and let me know how it came out.

For the visually impaired:

#1- '04 and '03

#2-7 '05

#8 '03

I'm not much of a fan of white shirts unless they are on women and are soaked in beer otherwise, I'd get one....besides, there is a certain percentage of of us that you probably don't want advertising the forum....especially the way I look.

You can get other colors than white. I just don't recommend the "dark" selection of colors. (they classify dark colors as a shirt type unto themselves)

Slappy....why are you boycotting the 04 model year, is it the colour, or do you just like ignoring us :eek: ....no 04's no sale....sorry....

I know the glasses make you look old, but put them on and read again. :D
I think his comment is in regards to the place that he wrote "04" like we could see that or something ;-)

If you would like I could even put forum member names to the bikes in images 2-8

oops...no I can't :lol:

Just most of them.

#2 is my 05 bike on CA-49 between Downieville and North San Juan (where I took the ride from WFO) - taken by me

#3 is my 05 bike parked off of US 50 in Nevada approaching the Utah border - taken by me

#4 is Uberkul's 05 with pillion on 108 (Sonora Pass) - Sherri's shot

#5 is CA 198 Between Coalinga and CA 25...TCFJR in front- Sherri's shot

#6 is TWN in foreground (05) and TC and Bren (04) in front on ca-1 just a few clicks South of Carmel- Sherri's shot

#7 is Bluestreek (05) and Cindy on Monitor Pass- Sherri's shot

#8 is Tinker (03) following us down Washington Road - Off of CA 20 about 10 miles West of the 20/I-80 interchange- Sherri's shot

I agree w/Toecutter. No interest in a shirt but would happily contribute to site.

George

Wow! I feel so damm special :blink: ! Very cool to contribute to the forum while celebrating the specialness and wuperior photogenic qualities of myself. My order is in. :yahoo:

#6 is TWN in foreground and TC and Bren in front on ca-1 just a few clicks South of Carmel- Sherri's shot
I thought that looked like us, but was thrown when Slap said they were both '05's.
Hey Mike, there's an '04 in action (on #6). I'll even autograph it for ya, no charge. Well, maybe a beer?

I guess I should buy another for Eve since she's featured.

Ordered up that fancy-schmancy 'Canadian' jobbie that wicks the BO and sweat... Even customized the back of it!

Slappy, we gonna get to order up some matching caps and toques? Gotta be stylin' 'n shit when cruisin' the 'hood.

Any chance someone could list out which year bike is in each photo? Ya know, for us blind people! (yes I'm legally blind)TIA!

ya sure a black tee won't look good? looks cool with #3 on the website. but you guys know better so if you say so.
I'm thinkin' that a black T-shirt will look great on you, however, the address for the forum isn't likely to show up very well (assuming it isn't in contrasting colors).

One question: What kind of margin does the forum get?
If you follow the link right, 17%. If you just go straight to the site and buy them, 10%

If you'd rather just give money away, I'll take that too!
Although I like all the pictures & shirts...I have all the FJR shirts & caps I am going to need for awhile.

Slap, how do I give so 100% of my $20 gets to FJRFORUM.COM?

BTW, thanks for your site work!!! :clapping:

OH...ONE LAST TIME -

READ the posts above by O'vale...ALL the model years are represented. NOT that that should matter. :(

any possibility of adding a graphic like this:
banner06.jpg

to the selection for shirts?

#6 is TWN in foreground and TC and Bren in front on ca-1 just a few clicks South of Carmel- Sherri's shot
I thought that looked like us, but was thrown when Slap said they were both '05's.

I guess I should buy another for Eve since she's featured.
The new found fame could now be the catalyst for the return of Eve? :D

Orangevale, Slapnpop? :unsure: - Could you post up the image choices a little larger, so I can see each photo's image a little clearer? I mean, I have to be very selective as to who gets a spot on my Tshirt. :lol: