• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Factory bag liners for '06 and up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inlaw1

Reaction score
What I really need is to replace the left side soft bag liner as it's gotten a tear in one of the seams at the bottom. But will take a set of two (right and left) if you don't want to part the pair out. Please reply here or send a PM through the board.

Would also consider the Yamaha factory top mount rear bag for the '06 if by chance someone has one they want to part with.

Thank in advance,

Gary

What I really need is to replace the left side soft bag liner as it's gotten a tear in one of the seams at the bottom. But will take a set of two (right and left) if you don't want to part the pair out. Please reply here or send a PM through the board.

Would also consider the Yamaha factory top mount rear bag for the '06 if by chance someone has one they want to part with.

Thank in advance,

Gary
Hi Gary,

I have a set that are in great shape. Selling the bike. What is a fair price? Let me know and I'll get them to you.

Hi Gary,

I have a set that are in great shape. Selling the bike. What is a fair price? Let me know and I'll get them to you.
Sorry for the delay in replying, my bad.

I'm not sure what to ask, and don't even know what they go new for. What would you like to get for them? Anyone know what the fair asking price for the soft bag liners might be?

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in replying, my bad.

I'm not sure what to ask, and don't even know what they go new for. What would you like to get for them? Anyone know what the fair asking price for the soft bag liners might be?
How about $40 plus shipping?

I also need a left bag liner. If anything remains from this feeding frenzy, just let me know. I would take a pair if available.

WOW! Computer takes a dive for a day or so and I'm missing out on items I posted for!! :lol: You guys are animals! :p

Still waiting to hear from Rick. He said he may have the bike sold and the bags may go with it. So, technically I'm still intersted in a set, but actually only need the left side.

I'll bite, I'm looking for a set of liners, some reason they don't give them to you with the bike in Canada. Anyone have any that they will part with PM me. I have a washington state shipping address.