• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted-Gen II Stock Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06INDIXIE

Reaction score
Need to send my Russell back and get it modified for me.(previous owner was 25-30lbs heavier than me). Could be with out a seat for 2 weeks. Would like to buy or rent a front seat until my seat returns. Can't get use to that Russell the way it is now, took a trip to Panama City Beach for Thunder Beach this weekend and I'm still sore. Gotta do something.

Need to send my Russell back and get it modified for me.(previous owner was 25-30lbs heavier than me). Could be with out a seat for 2 weeks. Would like to buy or rent a front seat until my seat returns. Can't get use to that Russell the way it is now, took a trip to Panama City Beach for Thunder Beach this weekend and I'm still sore. Gotta do something.
Be aware that Russell does not modify seats that no longer are owned by the original owner. They told me that I would be charged the price of a new seat for modifications.

Be aware that Russell does not modify seats that no longer are owned by the original owner. They told me that I would be charged the price of a new seat for modifications.
I will check into that. When I called Russell roughly 2 months ago it was supposedly going to be $100 plus shipping to modify the seat to my specs. I'll give them a call in the a.m.