• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Windshield Bracket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarmo

Reaction score
Looking for an early windshield bracket .

Going to mount my old windshield on a friends V-Max.

Buy for cash or trade custom made farkles .

My windshield is a stock 2003 .

Thanks for the help !

Jarmo

Still looking for the early model windshield brackets .

Any one got a lead on where any of the wrecked FJR's have gotten to . I would like to contact the owners for parts .

Thanks

Jarmo !!

Come on folks, no one on this forum knows where a wrecked 03 thru 05 FJR is located at .

All I am asking for is the location of a salvage dealer who has a wrecked FJR . I know several have been toatled , I just need to locate one .

Just need a windshield bracket .

When my '04 was totaled, the windshield and both "W" brackets were destroyed. That could be the case, here.

Or maybe nobody has sen one in a wrecking yard. :unsure:

Come on folks, no one on this forum knows where a wrecked 03 thru 05 FJR is located at .All I am asking for is the location of a salvage dealer who has a wrecked FJR . I know several have been toatled , I just need to locate one .

Just need a windshield bracket .
I have the outer plastic bracket for the '03 (brand new $17). You would have to buy the aluminum W bracket online. I have seen it for $71 at cyclepartswarehouse.com, but you might find it cheaper on another site I'm not sure. You might as well forgo the aggravation of trying to find a used one and just buy it new.