Warchild What's The Status Of Your Replacement Fjr

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Cool Dale!

I kept looking at the pictures and noticed something was different but I could not put my finger onit.

then you pointed out the Black powder coating on the handle bars. That was it!

Very unexpected but looks the balls.

Where do you go to get things powder coated, can any paint shop do it?

Glad to see your back in the swing of things and staying in the FJR community. I really appreciate all your contributions and am amazed at my abilities in working on the bike, with all your guidance of course.

next big challange for me is putting in electrical bar. Think I might go the powerlet route though. when that's complete I'll takle the heated grips with heat troller.

thanks again for all your support!

-=SpeedFreak=-

Dale

Good to see you put the money to good use and you are enjoying your FJR!

The bike looks trick and you done a great job fixing a total bike back to life. ;)

Keep the rubber side down

Where do you go to get things powder coated, can any paint shop do it?
You can probably find someone local to do the powder-coating, but I sent mine to the fellow FJR pilot Bob McInnis, the Powder-coating GOD of the FJR community (I want to try to "keep it in the family" as much as possible when it comes to farkles for the FJR... it makes for good karma :D ).

Bob is in Tigard, Oregon; all his contact info is toward the bottom of the GIVI rack writeup below:

FJRTech: GIVI Rack Aesthetics