We need a new term

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurtfriedrich

Reaction score
I like this forms use of GUNNY! - "Our equivalent to the response "+1" or "Me Too"

I'd like to propose a new term

TUP

Totally Useless Post. The forum is full of good people and info, but there sure are a lot of wasted, useless posts thrown in by people that are either bored, or incredibly cynical.

I'll try and start the trend.

FNG Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to propose a new term
TUP

FNG Kurt
The following is taken from Wikipedia's definition of Tup.

As a noun, a tup is a ram (male sheep). As a verb it describes copulation by a ram with an ewe (female sheep).

Colloquially, tup refers to the male role in human sexual intercourse, especially if illicit. The term is used to effect in William Shakespeare's Othello, in which Iago taunts Brabantio, Desdemona's father, by shouting to him that:

Even now, now, very now

an old black ram is tupping your white ewe.

Act I, scene 1

Tup is also short for tuppence.

Tup is also a nickname for recording artist Tupac Shakur

(In CCS7) TUP stands for Telephone User Part

Tup is also the sound made when killing mosquitoes with an electrified bat.

I'd like to propose a new termTUP

FNG Kurt
The following is taken from Wikipedia's definition of Tup.

As a noun, a tup is a ram (male sheep). As a verb it describes copulation by a ram with an ewe (female sheep).

Colloquially, tup refers to the male role in human sexual intercourse, especially if illicit. The term is used to effect in William Shakespeare's Othello, in which Iago taunts Brabantio, Desdemona's father, by shouting to him that:

Even now, now, very now

an old black ram is tupping your white ewe.

so the sound made when killing mosquitoes with an electrified bat.
Well that is just Tupped up!

I say TUP you FNG Kurt! your a TUPPING TUP head :)

-Tupping lighten up dude... I was just kidding

Last edited by a moderator:
"there sure are a lot of wasted, useless posts thrown in by people that are either bored, or incredibly cynical."

What? They are what makes this enjoyable!

If I want bland facts, I'll just leave the service manual in the bathroom for reading material.

In my very limited circle of friends (do 2 people make a circle?) TUP is short for Tupperware, which is code for a Glock pistol. IE:

"Did you Pack the TUP for the trip to the South Side"

Alas, my point is TUP, but I am apathetic to the TUPieness of this thread.