Weekly Harley Rant

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of wishing I'd taken a picture . . . . Couple years ago I saw this guy wearing one of those German-type helmets, you know, with the spike on top?

NOVF-3S.jpg

It was a black guy!!!! Hello???
Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhaaaaa!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

On our ride across country, Jamie's Sportster attracted all kinds of attention. He is an electrical engineer and he helped these fellas fix a small problem. Jamie got along great with all the "pirates".

Why did I feel like I was riding with "Dudley" in the Wild Hogs?

tomtopittsburgh157_1024x680.jpg

Speaking of wishing I'd taken a picture . . . . Couple years ago I saw this guy wearing one of those German-type helmets, you know, with the spike on top?

NOVF-3S.jpg

The best humor is often found in irony. Maybe he was a black comedian? :unsure:

But the humor would have been much better if it had been a Hasidic Jew...

Maybe with the spike on his yarmulke?

(author's note - no Black comedians, Hasidics or Nazis have been harmed (or even lightly disparaged) in this post)

Last edited by a moderator:

NOVF-3S.jpg

The best humor is often found in irony. Maybe he was a black comedian? :unsure:

But the humor would have been much better if it had been a Hasidic Jew...

Maybe with the spike on his yarmulke?

(author's note - no Black comedians, Hasidics or Nazis have been harmed (or even lightly disparaged) in this post)

High School history class ain't what it used to be. :dribble:

I think you are all being too harsh in this tread.

I mean retro is the in thing, and where else can you get a brand new 70's era bike, except at the Harley store. ;)
Well you can go to the Guzzi dealership and buy one of their V twins similar to the 70's. But they kicked Harley's ass back then and continue today with more vigor. I think of my humble 1998 V twin Guzzi as my Harley killer. She has never let me down as I pass the noisy posers with little effort and with a huge smile on my face.

Guzzi Bill
I don't have a V Twin, but I do have an L Twin (Ducati) 848cc, 140bhp at the crank, 370lbs (before fuel). Killing Harleys, almost to easey, fun tho. :rolleyes:
Ah yes, in my slightly younger days I rode a Suzuki SV1000S with Leo Vince race exhaust on it. Not only was it louder than them but could quite handily dust them at any time. Man that was a fun bike. :yahoo: I used to love to drop it two gears and slip in behind them. They would be turning in their seats to see what the commotion was. Then when the time was right..... sinara.....bye...bye.... :lol:

On our ride across country, Jamie's Sportster attracted all kinds of attention. He is an electrical engineer and he helped these fellas fix a small problem. Jamie got along great with all the "pirates".

Why did I feel like I was riding with "Dudley" in the Wild Hogs?

tomtopittsburgh157_1024x680.jpg

Ok that is funny! :D