Well it's mine

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTXEDFJR

Reaction score
Well I did it today, bought a new 2007 FJR A. looking foward to learning alot more on the site. This site helped me to decide, I almost bought the ST 1300 but I have bad luck with the dealers around here and there attitudes. The place I bought it Sheboygan Yamaha in Wis has just been in business a year or so and is very hands on. No sales men just the two owners that want to make a go at this. Every one knows that word of mouth is the best kinda advertizing, I have a big mouth so I should be able to spread the word that they are good guy's ( SO FAR ). Will see how it goes after the sale when it really matters.

Steve

2007 FJR A

Cal-Sci shield on the way

Waiting to hear back from wild Bill on HWY brackets.

More to come :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well I did it today, bought a new 2007 FJR A. looking foward to learning alot more on the site. This site helped me to decide, I almost bought the ST 1300 but I have bad luck with the dealers around here and there attitudes. The place I bought it Sheboygan Yamaha in Wis has just been in business a year or so and is very hands on. No sales men just the two owners that want to make a go at this. Every one knows that word of mouth is the best kinda advertizing, I have a big mouth so I should be able to spread the word that they are good guy's ( SO FAR ). Will see how it goes after the sale when it really matters.
Steve

2007 FJR A

Cal-Sci shield on the way

Waiting to hear back from wild Bill on HWY brackets.

More to come :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congrats on the new ride. You'll love your new black cherry, ain't a doubt about it.

Also good to hear about some new entrepreneurs in the low rent district of bike shops.

Young enthusiastic blood is always welcome there.

It's always been a dream of mine; To own a bike shop. I hope these guys make a good go of it and are able to maintain their dream, and not succumb to whatever evil disease it is that seems to afflict most motorcycle shops. The financial pressures must be just too much to maintain their standards. Have to chase the almighty dollar, etc., etc.

Calsci good. Highway peg need is debatable. YMMV.

Welcome aboard, as a former VTX owner myself, you won't regret the move to the FJR!