Went to WUFFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Pix and report as usual OM. You have that queer unique eye for special pix.

Glad you made it back safely and had a good time.

From a post some time ago, I guess no one wants to ride with you still. :p

Ride safe my friend B)

BTW - the A/C is working great, nice and cool. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunrise, just south of Moscow.
IMG_4696-1.jpg
I like this one. Your timing was perfect, very cool.

As usual nice reports and great pics Michael!! And that road home looks real familar. :blink: PM. <><

Great RR...... sorry about your grumble-gut........ that fooking pizza POS ! you ate might be the reason!

and you still had fun........

and you said.... Couldn't charm the stunning little waitress into coming home with me, but after my meal,

she gave me a warm send-off.

would that be with two fingers or a ...full fist anus exam..??.....

and finally..... now ya know how far you can ride with your cheeks clenched tight !!! ....

as always... your friend

B

Suddenly, just as I was getting into what I thought would be the twisty mountainous part of my ride, myinnards began to turn on me. Sudden extreme unpleasantness. I'll skip the details, but it was enough to turn me around

and send me on an express run back to the hotel. Hunkered down until morning.
Geez, now I really feel like a shill for bangin on your door Sat. nite with pie in hand, when you were probably ass down on the toilet, looking for all the relief you could find.

I've taken to carrying three pill assortments with me on long rides: Immodium, 222's, and Nexium just in case. You never know when the runs gonna strike ya.

It was nice to meet you in person, and looking forward to more ride reports. You need to make a proper visit up to the PNW and let the boys show you the cool back roads.

As usual, GREAT picto-report you crusty old bastidge!

Sorry to have missed you Saturday night.

As usual, GREAT picto-report you crusty old bastidge!
Sorry to have missed you Saturday night.
+1

Sorry to have miss ya most of the time in Moscow. I was out riding Friday night, and your bowels were taking you for a ride Saturday night.

Our schedules just didn't meet up.

I hope it was just a passing thing.

I'll see ya out there sometime!

Brodie

Great report Michael. We rode some of the same roads and I like your pictures of those stretches much better....

Nice meeting you. I'm especially glad we met and talked before you had the shits.

By-the-by... who told you you could take a picture of my bike? That'll cost you a beer when we meet again ;)

You ride at dawn? No way I'm ridin' with ya. Get up at a decent, respectable hour and maybe...

I hate to admit it but trading barbs (not that Barb, ya perv's) with you was a highlight of my trip. I like the fact you have more gray hair than me too.

How did I never comment in this RR? That was my first meet ever! I got pulled over 3x that trip. Sheesh. I met some great people, and that's when Don and Skooter and I became friends. We ended up riding most of the way home together. Don and SkooterG introduced me to Beartooth Pass, and SkooterG took me to the Grand Tetons. I had a Hellavua time!!

I think that's the trip where Mizz Zilla won me a set of tires. Haha...

I need to make some trips this year. I miss seeing you guys! Oh, and FWIW, I tried to give OM that kiss for Bust. You wouldn't know it, but OM fights like a Mongoose. I was lucky to get out alive. So, no kiss but he accepted a slap on the ass. Weird, right??

I remember Pop Niehart cruising the halls with a pie and a fork looking for a date. No wonder OM was hiding in the room. Good times for sure.