What Rallies are you riding in this season?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing the Utah 1088 3-day, and looking at the possibility of fitting in the Cal 24. Could be a busy June.

Zip. Motorcycling life sucks these days.
Thats about all the riding I'm doing this year. :angry2:
Sadly, I am pretty much in this camp as well. :angry2:

Though I am Staff for the Iron Butt Rally and Good, Bad & Ugly.

Otherwise.... nothing. In the Peaks and Valleys of Life, I've been stuck in a Valley for quite a while now. Too, the FJR is completely broken and off the road for the foreseeable future. If it wasn't for the Hayabusa, I'd be bikeless. :(

I feel your pain brothers...valley's and all. I live in NE OH where it's been frickin' raining for the past 8 weeks and prior to that, it was snowing for 3 months. WTF! Ohhh, and to stay on topic - not ridin' any rallies, EOM maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Point of order...this IS the LD section right?

EOM, WFO, CFO, SFO and even CFR are NOT rallies. Even though CFR has it in it's name for some odd canadian reason. ;)

Kudos to CFO for having a rally at their gathering though!

I believe TriggerT was talking about LD Rallies...not a regional gatherings.

Point of order...this IS the LD section right?

EOM, WFO, CFO, SFO and even CFR are NOT rallies. Even though CFR has it in it's name for some odd canadian reason. ;)

Kudos to CFO for having a rally at their gathering though!

I believe TriggerT was talking about LD Rallies...not a regional gatherings.

Good point Wheaties, if your still confused you can see a definition in the first post of the Rally Rallye thread.

Cal24

More??? We'll start with the C24 then figger that out.
Nice!! Yep you're in for some good fun and you're likely to get hooked like a gay crack whore crawling through the Hondarosa ranch in Creston.

They'll be some awesome guyz at the CAL24 this year ....and perhaps after your new-found-rally-fun-addiction, you'll be seeing if you can sneak in the Utah1088 and all the other rallies......

Look forward to seeing you .....I'll be the guy with nothing on but the windshield wipers ....catch me if you can.

Oh and remember the CAL 24 words to live by:

If you think things are going well, you're just not paying attention......

Last edited by a moderator: