Whats Your Age???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats Your Age???

• 18-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26-32

• 33-40

• 41-48

• 49-55

• 56-62

• 63-70

• Total voters
I'm 37, a youngster around here. But it is all relative though, my daughter says I am an old fart!!! She is 8 :eh:

I turned 65 a month ago today...been riding 40 years. The only time I haven't had a bike was 1968 which I spent in Vietnam, but even there I had access to a Honda 90 that I used to borrow to zip around. :)

Well Ill be the youngest FJR owner here I bet. 29...and a half. :p However Ive been riding and wrenching on two wheeled thingies for 20 of those years.

Lets just say Im wise for my years. While others my age are on their rockets, Im cruising in style on my rocket DE-LUXE with my wife at my back.

Im sure many of you "geezers" can spank me in the twisties. My origins are in the dirt....sticky tires are new to me.

Cheers!!

watch out for the big bad radm, er, wolf! :eek:mg:
He has to catch me first!

Remember, I'm still young and lack the mental capacity for proper speed judgement when riding. :)

I won't say old, but I've been around long enough to have owned a new Honda 305 SuperHawk and an iron head Sportster.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great! I was curious what the age range was for this fine machine! It seems a few of us are more mature with our youth :bleh: Than some of your old timers :D .

Does this mean "we" are getting older faster than "you" guys(and gals)? :( :D

Latest posts