What's your Mileage For the YFO Trip?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In an effort to assuage your analism, pants, here ya go:

My new GPS doesn't yet talk to me (Sena issue hopefully to be resolved soon), so I didn't much pay attention to it or keep a record. BUT . . . I live almost exactly 2 miles further from Mariposa than neighbor Doug (bugnatr, who used to be my spider killer before he retired from arachnid supression).

So I did a check on Google Maps and came up with something under 200 miles each way (I went down and back mostly on 49, with down including Salmon Falls and Latrobe Rds., but cannot get it to calculate that route like I once could with my beloved but outdated MapSource program). Having had marginal remaining tire life for YFO (I only installed new tires in the last couple days), Teri and I only did Tyler's Friday ride into the park. So, maybe put me down for ~500 miles total, which more or less matches gasoline usage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpsie......

Total accumulated mileage for YFO (to date) is 133,292 miles.

What a fantastic trip!!!

2385, but 400+ miles with a flat rear tire. Couldn't find the leak to repair so rode it home stopping every thirty to forty miles to air it up.

Pump burned up 30 miles from home, made it on flat to service station and made final 25 miles home. Nothing open Sunday and Monday.

Putting in a late night at school doing "lesson plans" led me to this thread.

It was just under 1000 miles from Zilla's house to Mariposa. As in 996 miles. But I have no idea after that. Whatever we rode after that could be added to it. I took the shortcut back to Zilla's

I would think that we averaged about 300 miles per day plus that 1000. Add in what you think but it was no less than 2500 miles

YFO%202017-093.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: