What's your Mileage For the YFO Trip?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen to your wife! You are fortunate to have Miss Christy ride with you at all. Your wife is awesome.
If Mrs. Redfish were willing to ride with me I would ride a pink Harley with lavender pinstripes if that is what she wanted.
Thanks RFH, I appreciate that. I was really thrilled that she was willing to tag along on this trip. She's a good sport and never complains...unless we're spending too many hours in the saddle and it's time to find a motel with beer nearby. She was delighted to meet you boys from Louisiana...it seemed that she couldn't stop laughing whenever you guys were telling stories. Actually, I think that would apply to just about everyone we met. A great group of people.

A pink Harley? I know that I, and possibly a few other forum members, would pay big bucks to see that happen. Of course that would also require pink leather chaps/vest/doo-rag. The lavender pinstripes would really tie it all together!

1300 +/- 100, I didn't set the trip meter. YFO was actually too close to home this year. I took a round-about route to get there (CA-395 through Tahoe).

Pants I had 2880, Rich and Jeff that came with Neihart and myself should be close to Neiharts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much obliged, Panman.

Allen - only 2-wheeled miles count. I know that won't be earth shattering for you, but every little bit counts. Give us your best guess.

Where are the rest of you? There's got to be some missing numbers here!

Definitely not the most as I went straight home to save vacation time for the first 2 weeks in July.
punk.gif

Did Big John go Straight to Alaska? If he did…
punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif

Edit: I see he went home first.

OK - at the risk of being burnt at the stake, I've compared the "registered list" to the "replied to this thread" list and here is who I think we haven't heard from:

Puppychow
Uberkul and Ms. Uberkul
BigJohn - not likely going to happen for a while 'cause he's riding in Alaska (now THAT'S a good excuse)
Brodie
Oface
Gregory and Ms. Gregory
weluvbikn
Fester
Curly Joe
Minnesota Jeff
AllenC
Jrew
FrankD and Ms. FrankD
Cibrd0wn
LCB
Feejer
Jer
Oneway
Fencer
Nightshine
Cav47
Russperry

Perhaps if any of you know these people personally, you could encourage them to visit this thread and contribute. I'll cross-post this at the other sandbox.

This is Pants' Analism at its very finest. I don't know why I'm obsessed with this, but I am...