When it all "Falls" just right.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Great trip. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much! Great pics, and I enjoyed hearing your amazement of the fall scenery and excitement of the ride come through in your words. I really enjoyed that RR!

Excellent! I missed my leaf peeping trip this year, so thanks for taking me along on a fantastic trip with these pictures and writing.

hppants, you wouldn't happen to have a gps file of the routes you took for this trip would you?

Wlfman - I can look at a map and tell you most of the roads I did ride on. PM me if you are interested.

I have been tumbling routes and roads and maps of this area in my head for a while, then I remembered this excellent RR. I have filled an entire notebook page with Hwy #s, towns, and State Parks. I will be using the framework of this trip to plan one for myself soon. Hopefully very soon.

Thanks 'Pants for the RR. Hopefully you have some idea what a useful travel guide this kind of thing can be.

Oh, and it was such a good RR it deserved a bump.

Phil - you are quite kind, sir. But we all know that Tyler is the standard by which Ride Reports are made. When (IF) we grow up, we all want to be like her.