Where did you mount your Hyper-Lites?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trepetti

Reaction score
I have a Gen II and I just bought the brake light only kit (1 bank of 16 LEDs) and I wanted to see where folks have mounted them. Any suggestions with pics would be appreciated.

These are the ones that are combined brake (lower half, red) and signal (upper half yellow).

View attachment 7097
Thanks. I might purchase an additional 12 LED brake light module and mount like that. With the single that I have it looks like some have stuck it to the bottom of the tail fairing directly under the brake/tail light. Do you recall how you routed the wires to the underseat storage?

Thanks. I might purchase an additional 12 LED brake light module and mount like that. With the single that I have it looks like some have stuck it to the bottom of the tail fairing directly under the brake/tail light. Do you recall how you routed the wires to the underseat storage?
To be honest, I can't tell you. These were on my 2011 when I bought it in 2018 and I have never had to mess with them (or change bulbs or do anything else electrical in the rear end of the bike).