Where in the Northeast is this?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easy Ed

Reaction score
I am expanding on a fun thread that we did on NER a few years ago. We are posting up photos from the Northeast U.S. and Canada and seeing if riders can guess where it is. Does anyone know where in the Northeast the superb riding road shown in the photo below is? Thread: https://forums.delphiforums.com/newenglandrider/messages?msg=22168.1

10545411924_cb4617cb64_z.jpg

unsure.png
That linked thread makes me miss western Mass... Grew up in the Northampton area. Looking back on it, now that I have an FJR, there's so many roads out there that I'd love to ride.

Next riding season, when I visit the parents, I'm taking the bike.

Ah- yes it is! Awhile back I hiked back to Cold River Falls to see where everyone was getting themselves killed-[ice climbing]...

Awesome, but you guys are killing my Ski-Doo Season Buzz!

Those rolling hills, green grass, foliage and warm weather I must admit looks pretty inviting :)

Spring is still pretty far off :(

West facing on top of the Kank. Hwy. NH

Grab a sammi and cold drink at Waynes' in No Woodstock or Subways in Lincoln

and hit it at sunset with a few clouds on the horizon, just after the sun sinks. Dinner and a light show ! The colors go wild !

I'll do it a few nights each week after black fly is done . That said, go into "moose mode" on the way home .

Roadancer