Where the Hell was MikeH ????

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearly Flying

Reaction score
A subject discussed at Great Length in the Kuskanax Parking lots was, "Where the Hell is MikeH".........

Detailed discussions were held with the Ontario Riding Contingent and an Unnamed FZ-6 Rider to determine the Top Ten Reasons Mike didn't Show. (Please Add your own, if I missed any)

10: He couldn't keep up with Penny and didn't want to slow her down......

9: He started talking to Someone just before they were supposed to leave, and hasn't finished yet.......

8: He bought My old GPS, and is lost somewhere on a dirt road in West Virginia.....

7: One of his Training wheels was flat........

6: He thinks the edge of the Earth is at the Ontario/Manitoba border......

5: Penny grounded Him, She just won't tell us why.......

4: Being an Ex Racer, He's only used to riding around in circles, and hasn't made it out of his neighborhood....

3: Heading West across the Country you gain an hour with each timezone, He figured he was getting old quick enough without that.....

2: He can't make it out of Ontario without getting his Bike impounded........

And the Number ONE reason we came up with......

1: He had an appointment with His Hair Stylist......... :punk:

He's french canadien and there's no way he's showing up at a war zone.

#8. After watching him last year try an' find out how to get two miles to his Hotel room (and not laughing too hard I might add) I think his GPS hates him again

Then again he did break a few things trying to get here :eek: FJR, Miota, Blazer...

:jester:

I thought he was just to old and out of shape to get his leg over the FJR. :unsure:

Besides, he's used to riding the "toy".

Annndddd....it was really nice to talk with Penny without interjections interruptions! :rofl:

He probably went to the WEC, after tiring of calling people out who wouldn't step up.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike-H is Penny's (Flying Monkey Girl) "bitch-boy". I saw it written in the parking area @ Park City.

Y'know, if the truth be known, he really didn't want to try and keep up with Pen. Those impound fees get expensive! :eek:

:rofl:

Wheaton this would be the infamous Mike and the method in which Penny marks her territory. Sorry ladies!!

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02687.jpg

gypsy

Finally, a name matched to a bald head.

edit: I can never tell you baldies apart from one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez Mike yer right!

All we need is old Michael's photoshop skillz to add a bit of darkness under the eyes..

Funny, the guy isn't here defending hisself?

Geez Mike yer right! All we need is old Michael's photoshop skillz to add a bit of darkness under the eyes..

Funny, the guy isn't here defending hisself?

Neither is/was Old Michael.

I've got a picture for them.........

..................wait for it.................

Here it is, you hoser losers:

CFR-Kodak185.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: