Who Bumped Their Head And Thought This Was Better

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRONAMISSION

Flying at the speed of smell ;))
Reaction score
I thought I was hacked and switched to some fu... fooked up site...

just my 2 cents... this seems all wrong......

Now ranting down.......

why did we do this... please enlighten me... I'm stunned and want

my old site back.... it just don't feel right!!

maybe it will grow on me... let me go get something to drink.. then

maybe it will all make sense.. (( I figure thats what the admins were do'n ))

when they thought this was a good idea..... :dribble: :unsure:

B....

1.) If you would have scrolled to the board operation and software section you could have read what Travis and Matt have already posted.

2.) Having done that, you would now be aware that the updates have to do with security and keeping the spambots at bay. Some of it has to do with upgrades to the entire process.

3.) Some members have been deleted.....

....I thought you were on that list!?!?!? :dntknw:

:rofl: :rofl:

1.) If you would have scrolled to the board operation and software section you could have read what Travis and Matt have already posted.

2.) Having done that, you would now be aware that the updates have to do with security and keeping the spambots at bay. Some of it has to do with upgrades to the entire process.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now I feel the love... thats what I have

been missing... always count on you Mike.... :p :eek:

B

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now I feel the love... thats what I have

been missing... always count on you Mike.... :p :eek:

B

Hugs and kisses, Brian, hugs and kisses.

;)

Come on Brian, tell us what you really think.
clapping.gif

That first post sounded awfully wishy-washy.

Of course you were always a luke warm kind of guy.
tongue.gif

tomato.gif

Are you kidding me?(responding to the OP) As far as 'board' upgrades this one was as minimally annoying as any; I don't see any 'smileys' so I'm assumming you are serious (about being violated)...................gee whiz, save your diatribe for something important. :p

Geezers (a.k.a. FJR riders) don't like change.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed less storage for PMs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Geezers (a.k.a. FJR riders) don't like change...
That B true, but this planned change protects against even worse unplanned changes. We have seen what happens when spammers usurp our Forums and even worse, we have seen what happened when brainless fucktards hackers turned our little corner of the internet into a shit heap that took forever to recover from (mostly). I'll eventually get over the change and move on. This should slow down the PWI crowd until they get more comfortable with the new layout, it will be hard for them to find their way around at first :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: