Why XJRFJR isn't getting an aftermarket HID kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no opinion one way or the other as my headlights are plenty bright for the riding I do, but I do have a question to pose.

Theoretically, is it not possible that simply plugging in a HID bulb setup could increase the amount of light in a positive, light in the right place, way? Maybe not as good as a specially designed set-up, but better than a stock or upgraded halogen bulb can offer?

If the answer to that is yes and you need more light then maybe this at least needs to be looked at.

Everything is a compromise between what you want and what you can afford.

However...........
After re-reading the entire thread again, one thing really stood out for me out of everything written, and I quote:

"But hey, if you're convinced HID is all wrong for you after reading some internet web sites, okay, that's cool. No worries. I don't really care who does or doesn't want to upgrade to HID. Trust me, I don't. And I'm not even selling any competing halogen products. Hell, I'm not even selling these HID kits."

Regardless of whether the outcome is positive or negative, I really hope for the sake of the people spending the money is that this attitude reflected in the above quote isn't represented when an individual wants his/her money back for whatever reason, if for them their individual results are less than desirable.
Since you're not getting one of these setups, you don't have to be concerned.

You "really hope for the sake of the people", do you? Okay, whatever. <_<

However...........
After re-reading the entire thread again, one thing really stood out for me out of everything written, and I quote:

"But hey, if you're convinced HID is all wrong for you after reading some internet web sites, okay, that's cool. No worries. I don't really care who does or doesn't want to upgrade to HID. Trust me, I don't. And I'm not even selling any competing halogen products. Hell, I'm not even selling these HID kits."

Regardless of whether the outcome is positive or negative, I really hope for the sake of the people spending the money is that this attitude reflected in the above quote isn't represented when an individual wants his/her money back for whatever reason, if for them their individual results are less than desirable.
Since you're not getting one of these setups, you don't have to be concerned.

You "really hope for the sake of the people", do you? Okay, whatever. <_<
I can't say that I am surprised that out of ALL THE INFORMATION I posted you would latch on to that post.

You are the moderator here correct? The person that all of us would like to believe is in it for the best of all interests, yes?

In case you haven't forgotton I too am a user of this board, and I too have valuable insight into certain topics that are brought up from time to time.

You really do seem to have a problem with anyone disagreeing with or challenging your opinions.

Furthermore, you also continue to duck every single iota of technical facts I've posted with citings, with examples, only to duck right back in and take a stab at one of my posts when you feel the need to beat your chest.

#1, you got my name wrong.

#2 you continue to avoid any commentary on the subject matter, whether or NOT it pertains to the FJR HID or just HID capsules in Halogen housings.

#3 you have a knack at trying to "neg hit" certain aspects of what I post, when I have posted and written a wealth of information for people who frequent YOUR BOARD for information. I don't have to care about who spends money on what or who buys the HIDS or not, but I DO.

What are your motivations here Warchild in making the HID kits available to the group? Wasn't there another GB on the Blackbird list, FROM THE SAME reseller? I've clearly demonstrated where I stand in the whole thing. I have NOTHING to gain from what I've posted. Do you? Since you stated for everyone to see that you don't care who buys the kits, et al it must be all about you. Who's right and who's wrong. You tell me, and everyone else.

Clearly based on YOUR QUOTATIONS that I posted, and your previous reply to me just now, can anyone say the same thing about you?

Furthermore, what the hell are you doing in MY THREAD trying to DERAIL our conversations? LOL :D :D :D (note to galxy5, this is what I was talking about when conveying humor)

Oh and ALL THIS TIME you could have just PM'ed me and politely asked me something, but since you didn't and ridiculed me AGAIN publicly I have no choice but to reply in kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will WC ever convince XJRGUY to re-examine his opinions?

Will XJRGUY ever convince WC to express his true feelings?

These questions may be answered next week on.....

[SIZE=14pt]AS THE HID BURNS[/SIZE]

Will WC ever convince XJRGUY to re-examine his opinions?Will XJRGUY ever convince WC to express his true feelings?

These questions may be answered next week on.....

[SIZE=14pt]AS THE HID BURNS[/SIZE]
HAHAHAHA!!!! That is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Furthermore, you also continue to duck every single iota of technical facts I've posted with citings, with examples, only to duck right back in and take a stab at one of my posts when you feel the need to beat your chest.....
Furthermore, what the hell are you doing in MY THREAD trying to DERAIL our conversations? LOL  :D   :D   :D (note to galxy5, this is what I was talking about when conveying humor)

Oh and ALL THIS TIME you could have just PM'ed me and politely asked me something, but since you didn't and ridiculed me AGAIN publicly I have no choice but to reply in kind.
My "Lighten up Francis" comment wasn't a joke....it was a serious nudge. Mellow out dude!

You're violating board guideline #4 :asshat: and #5 here. Mellow out or you aren't going to be wanted anymore and dealt with under #7.

Board Guidelines

What are your motivations here Warchild in making the HID kits available to the group? Wasn't there another GB on the Blackbird list, FROM THE SAME reseller? I've clearly demonstrated where I stand in the whole thing. I have NOTHING to gain from what I've posted. Do you?
Ok, young man.... you have definitely exercised poor judgment to come into someone's house as a guest, and then insult the host repeatedly, and make slanderous insinuations like you have here with this last post.

Further, you've been doing nothing but making left-handed swipes at me since your HID tirades were re-located into it's own thread yesterday (I don't need to point all of them out, people can read this thread and see your trends themselves).

You are in violation of Forum Guideline #7. So now you get to go sit the corner, young man, and stay there for one week, mkay?

Hey... I understand how it goes... I remember when I was just 30-years-old; I know I would get torqued off if I got bitch-slapped from someone in authority. Just like your behavior here, I'd find myself wanting to "egg on" my perceived adversary like most testosterone-laden young men are want to do in this situation. But I'm giving you fair warning now: if you fuck up and pull a "FJRTEXAS" and try to re-subscribe under another name, you will nothing more that a bad distant memory here. Is that clear? Hope so.

This thread is done. And so are you, for one week's time.

In case you're bewildered at all this, look at my signature again. I'm the Benevolent-fucking-Dictator. You had better remember that when I let you out of your corner in 7 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.