WIFE GOT A JOB!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey beat ya to it madjack.. Not a bad joint mind ya

stripper.jpg

:jester:

I know everyone thinks thats a photochop job of Bust, but obviously it's not... just notice his eyes are carefully tracking the bartender, way off over there to the right... rather than the tasty action directly in front... just sayn!

Don

Now you got her working regular, makes it a little easier to consider alternate employment for yourself. IIRC you were getting your ass spanked at work a while ago.
Things are pretty mellow right now-and to be honest, in the current environment, I'd be hard pressed to do better than I am. Doesn't mean I'm not sniffing the air, but the scent has to be pretty sweet for me to chase it.
Good to hear Mr. Rad! I too have been fighting the state system and ended up changing jobs because of it. Congrats to both of you, and Thank You both for being productive non-whining members of society!

Congrats for Mrs Rad. :clapping: (and you too) Got to make life a little easier and farkles easier to justify. B)

Glad to hear things are going better for you too at work Rad. :clapping:

Congrats to you and Mrs. Rad. Been there, and it's not fun. I was a hige relief when something finally came thru. Congrats Again Radman! :clapping:

At a very nice place, small office, full benes including health, 401, sick days, floaters, vaca, the whole 9 yards, and $14 smackers an hour to start-less than before, but a lot more than she's been making for 8 months now. YEE HAW!!!!! I just got an insulin pump, so far the best numbers I've had in years. Things are so good somethin bad's GOTTA hit any minute!

Good news all around. Pleased to hear it.