Women in Lycra Running Shorts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well.....................allright

*shrug*

50413_306655316738_4617823_n.jpg
OM, Chuy and Shiny would DO her; the true test of being an Irishman!!!
In a heartbeat amigo! A bag and a little flour is all that is needed...
Old Michael: Our Galway cousin ShinyPartsUp is indeed a TRUE Irishman, we'll NEVER-EVER doubt him again!!

That's nuttin' Barb.. You should'a seen her an Ol' papa chuy in the hot tub together at CFR... :blink:

She was all over him!.. Literally ;)

That's nuttin' Barb.. You should'a seen her an Ol' papa chuy in the hot tub together at CFR... :blink:

Barb, as much as I hate to have to agree with Bustanut joker: Barry's right about that!

She was so damn big, when she sat on my face I couldn't hear the stereo; that's BIG!!

Barb, as much as I hate to have to agree with Bustanut joker: Barry's right about that!

She was so damn big, when she sat on my face I couldn't hear the stereo; that's BIG!!
At least you didn't drown since she displaced all the water in the hot tub...

Trick is to keep something sharp in hand, so when you start to suffocate you can get her to move off you by poking her.

Okay. I reckon this report is officially in the shitter.

Putting "Lycra" in the title, I'm surprised it didn't happen

on the first page.
That requires a different strategy for a full-figured woman my man.

ain't ya got anything else to poke her with, Shiny?

:p
Nothing SHARP and pointy Barb, though there ARE some people with pointy heads around here...

Okay. I reckon this report is officially in the shitter.

Putting "Lycra" in the title, I'm surprised it didn't happen

on the first page.
This thread might be in the shitter...as they commonly end up.

But your report was top notch!

This is just the graffiti below the Rembrandt.

Nice photography. The picture of the bike with the sailboats in the background is awesome. I'm betting that was a nice ride.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pix OM. Is that all you do is take pix? You don't ride much, huh?

This was a great RR then it went hell in hand basket... quick.... :dribble:

Wow! Great pics! (women in running shorts are the only reason I do 1/2 marathons... helps my pacing!)
I hear you loud and clear Brother mighty mouse! Your Papa Chuy "El Burrito Ballerina" paced with this "hottie" last year in the 1/2 marathon I ran in Selkirk, Manitoba!

50413_306655316738_4617823_n.jpg

Gah! Not a mental image I need when training for a race! (although they are likely one of the few I could outrun...)