WOW! I am in love!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I moved to BG about 6 years ago with work. Lived previously in Richmond ky. I also belong to COG but was not able to attend any rides. I have done a bun burner and BB gold. My wife rides with me some. You know....I don't think I ever saw a concours around BG. Sport touring machines do not seem that popular. I just don understand it. Seems to be the best but I guess everyone feels that way about their ride. BTW, the great thing about living in richmond ky was I could make it to Deals gap and cheroholla skyway in one day. What part of ga are you in now? At any rate.... That is my short story. Not much more to it than that.

I moved to BG about 6 years ago with work. Lived previously in Richmond ky. I also belong to COG but was not able to attend any rides. I have done a bun burner and BB gold. My wife rides with me some. You know....I don't think I ever saw a concours around BG. Sport touring machines do not seem that popular. I just don understand it. Seems to be the best but I guess everyone feels that way about their ride. BTW, the great thing about living in richmond ky was I could make it to Deals gap and cheroholla skyway in one day. What part of ga are you in now? At any rate.... That is my short story. Not much more to it than that.

Probably around 2000 and for the next few years there was probably between 5-10 concours around the B.G. area, we rode together pretty regular. We should be back in Stanton, KY in August for another COG weekend ride, look us up. There will be at least 3 of us now on FJR's! Myself nor most anyone that I ride with doesn't care what type of bike you ride, just ride! I am in Carrollton, GA now. For how long, who knows... Look forward to meeting you.

Latest posts