• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB aftermarket exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptorman13

Reaction score
Looking for used, in good condition aftermarket exhaust/mufflers for 07 fjr. Prefer Two Brothers in carbon , but open to options.

I have a pair of Black Satin (or whatever it is called) Holeshots in the garage. Have maybe 20K on them tops. Good condition, but not perfect. I will take them out of storage, if you would like to see pictures.

Or for that same price, you could buy one used Staintune. Of course, you'll probably want to spring for two. It's all available around here. How much ya looking to spend?

Gary

darksider #44

I have a pair of Black Satin (or whatever it is called) Holeshots in the garage. Have maybe 20K on them tops. Good condition, but not perfect. I will take them out of storage, if you would like to see pictures.
I'd like to see a pair of black holeshots!

Are the pipes black too?

I'd like to see a pair of black holeshots!

Are the pipes black too?
No the cans are black, but the pipes are not.

File photo, but they look like this.

slipons_black_side_nobags.jpg

Gen 1 and Gen 2 exhausts are the same and interchangeable. 99.9% sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
The blacks are nice, the black hides dirtiness well. I like how they look and like how they sound, although, my FJR is mostly a longer haul machine and I prefer the quietness of the stock exhausts on long hauls.

P-chow: you said, "Quietness on long hauls." I'm noticing that I do too. Well sort of. Just recently I put my baffles back in on my Staintunes. It quieted down a good bit. Just about right now.

Gary

My bike got a good bit louder when i went to the holeshot headers (was stock catless and their cans) I took the silencers on my recent LD ride but was never remotely tempted to install them.

Yes I would be interested to see the pictures. Btw do the have the removable baffles like some of the other brands? If not are they really loud? Still very interested.

Yes I would be interested to see the pictures. Btw do the have the removable baffles like some of the other brands? If not are they really loud? Still very interested.
No, never had the DB killers. I suppose the DB killers would reduce the loudness, still they aren't really loud, just loud enough for the drone to bother me over 10-12 hours of riding.

I will take them out of storage tomorrow and send pictures. Drop me a PM with your email address.

Latest posts