• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Gen 1 Rear Shock Non ABS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=136782&st=0&p=844931&fromsearch=1entry844931

#10 & #17

get ya stock shock rebuilt by Sasquatch Suspension like I did...big big bang for the buck at $450+$25shipping in my case, for complete rebuild

as I understand it, Jay the owner takes only the Yamaha stock shock shell, cuts it open - drills and taps holes,

and puts Penske or Penske level internals customized to you from a two page fact sheet you fill out.

www.sasquatchrider.com

I couldn't be happier

Nice enough peep(s) in my case sent their spare worn out stock shock (mine is off TWN's bike) to sasquatch to rebuild.

I then had it shipped to my Cycle Repair Shop where they held it until I could trailer my bike in for install.

That way, the bike was down a minimal amount of time.

I know have my worn out shock to return to the nice peep who sent his in for me.

Thanks for the responses. I'm taking WellDunn up on his offer then sending the busted unit over to Sasquatch (in a couple months.

Im selling my rear shock off my 2005 non abs. taking best offers at the moment. the shock is like brand new with only a few hundred miles on it. So far the best offer is $100 plus shipping.