• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB..I see good deals but nothing in northeast!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I bought my 06 AE back 2 1/2 yrs ago... I made up my mind that the FJR was for me.... I went to looking and couldn't find anything within 500 miles. Found 2 I liked, 1 in Ohio and 1 in Huntington Beach CA. Made the deal... flew to CA and picked up the bike. The guy said it was ready to hit the highway so I put that statement to the test! I checked the guy out pretty well before hand ... he owns 5 other bikes. Rode the bike for about an hour to get used to the AE and then hit the road back to Texas!

Once you find the right deal then just go for it. Only thing I have ever hated about the bike is the stock seat HURT the last 1100 miles. Trip back was 1257 miles! Russell Day Long solved that problem!

Good Luck!

One will come along. I was hot to buy a Sprint ST in 2008 and waited for two months, but the right deal finally presented itself, and I popped on it. Then another great deal came along. Then another...

Found one an 07 22k for. Asking 6500...sucks its 400 miles away...but maybe..
Send me the details on this one. I may be able to afford it.
this guy was supposed to send me pictures but never did ...he's under west virginia under craigslist ..I did speak with them for a while seems like a nice guy .

Not only that, but New Joisey ain't even really in da' nort' east (they jus' t'ink they is.)

As a point of reference...

Who would be surprised to learn that New Jersey is at about the same latitude as Sacramento California?

Last edited by a moderator: