• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Passenger Peg Lowers 2005

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jerry,

I don't have what you need, just saying hello to a fellow Cogger! There are quite a few of us around here.

Brian

2fast over at cog-online

Hello Brian, I recognize the COG handle. Quite a few COGgers now ride FJR's. I saw a gaggle of them at the National rally last month

He who shall not be named (or so I've heard) has themhttps://www.motorcyclelarry.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_5&products_id=31

I was looking at them plus floorboards myself.
I am trying to see if I can find some "used" ones at a good price. I am a COGger, we are known to be cheap uh, frugal
smile.png

[threadjack]

He who shall not be named (or so I've heard) has them...
He who shall not be named has passed away, as has the ripped off original highway pegs designer. At this point MCL products are just a business.

Please consider Dave at WynPro here on the Forum for the floorboards.

[/threadjack]

Last edited by a moderator:
Already had an exchange with Dave, budget has gone to committee for this round of purchases.

winksmiley02.gif

[threadjack]
He who shall not be named (or so I've heard) has them...
He who shall not be named has passed away, as has the ripped off original highway pegs designer. At this point MCL products are just a business.

Please consider Dave at WynPro here on the Forum for the floorboards.

[/threadjack]
New to the FJR so I didn't know Dave did the peg lowers. I need to visit his website, as the bike came with his big foot which is a great addition, thanks for the heads up