• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Stock Windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LazyBeerNutz

Reaction score
I'm looking to cut down the windshield (yes, I want shorter, not taller) and don't want to ruin my current one, so anyone that has a stock windshield they are willing to part with, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Motard98, I'm all set now. Made an interesting discovery when I got home. I didn't have a stock windshield to start off with. Compared to the stock, mine was HUGE. Anyways, very happy on the trip home and looking forward to many more miles under the stock windshield.

Thanks to Motard98, I'm all set now. Made an interesting discovery when I got home. I didn't have a stock windshield to start off with. Compared to the stock, mine was HUGE. Anyways, very happy on the trip home and looking forward to many more miles under the stock windshield.
So did you end up cutting the stock shield down,or were you happy that is was smaller than what you had?

Mike