www.Jafrum.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Just adding an atta boy for jafrum.com's lightening shipping.

I ordered a Motocentric Mototrek 19L tank bag from them on Friday. That bitch was @ my front door on Saturday. Absolute lightening shipping.

Oh also, price of bag was cheaper than anyone else I could find. $75.50 to my front door.

BTW... nice bag!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just adding an atta boy for jafrum.com's lightening shipping.
I ordered a Motocentric Mototrek 19L tank bag from them on Friday. That bitch was @ my front door on Saturday. Absolute lightening shipping.

BTW... nice bag!
She was at my front door too, I told her I wasn't interested in being saved
smile.png

Enjoy the bag and the excellent choice of motorcycle
winksmiley02.gif

Al.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mihalis... will do when I have the chance. The bag looks pretty damn good on the bike. It appears to fit well.

Jafrum was one of the very first online storefronts I dealt with. Great delivery speed for you people on the east coast...

...Pacific Northwest not so good.

The last time I ordered I learned what I thought was a lesson about their slow delivery & requested + paid for next day delivery...

...well guess what.

It took them 3 days to fill my order, then they ship it USP ground + charge me for overnight delivery.

(no harm done as I did a charge-back on the delivery fees)

I am going to stay away from Islamic-owned businesses in the future after this.

my 2 cents.

Jafrum was one of the very first online storefronts I dealt with. Great delivery speed for you people on the east coast...

The last time I ordered I learned what I thought was a lesson about their slow delivery & requested + paid for next day delivery...

...well guess what.

It took them 3 days to fill my order, then they ship it USP ground + charge me for overnight delivery.

my 2 cents.
I ordered a pair of boots via credit card. They charged my card, no shipping details, then stated did not have correct size in stock. Telephone conversation did not get refund as promised date. Went to BBS and filed a complaint. After about a month I got a credit on my card. I will not use them again.

Well, seems good and bad for this company. Sorry for the bad luck, guys.

& I did experience lightening shipping & good pricing.

...well guess what.

my 2 cents.
I ordered a pair of boots via credit card. They charged my card, no shipping details, then stated did not have correct size in stock. Telephone conversation did not get refund as promised date. Went to BBS and filed a complaint. After about a month I got a credit on my card. I will not use them again.
5/6/2012 Print 00321057-SO C444321 DENNIS COUCH Billed 308-00321057-SO 695.07 VISA DENNIS COUCH 575 23RD ST NE SALEM OR 97301 United States 5/11/2012 Print 00322787-SO C444321 DENNIS COUCH Billed 612-00322787-SO 188.99 VISA DENNIS COUCH 575 23RD ST NE SALEM OR 97301 United States 5/22/2012 Print 00326723-SO C444321 DENNIS COUCH Billed 738-00326723-SO 117.41 VISA DENNIS COUCH 575 23RD ST NE SALEM OR 97301 United States 11/6/2012 Print 00370874-SO C444321 DENNIS COUCH Billed 633-00370874-SO 48.94 VISA DENNIS COUCH 575 23RD ST NE SALEM OR 97301 United States
Yeah, it isn't like I didn't drop but a dime their way either. Prices are okay, but they haven't got a grip on filling orders in a timely manner, mistake free & getting my orders onto my front step with any sense of urgency.

Wow, interesting post. Thanks for all of your uhhh detail. You pays your money & takes your chances, I guess. I am just letting folks know that I had a positive experience with this company. That's it folks... over & out.