• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Air Induction Cover Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well production has started! I hope to have them all done this weekend and maybe a few extra pairs in case any others come aboard. Well back to work, so i can maybe get a little riding time in this weekend.

Thanks All.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Gang it looks like you will be getting the price break! :smilingsmiley: John T makes 20

Congrats to all.

Thanks,

Well Gang it looks like you will be getting the price break! :smilingsmiley: John T makes 20
Congrats to all.

Thanks,

Kule! I didn't even know I was in for a break. Now need to look back and see what the volume discount was.

[edit] Oh snap! an extra $5 off? That is sweet!

Congrats to all.

Thanks,
And that pushed me past the tipping point. Email sent to place my order :)

OOOhhh...those look like something I NEED. Been wanting a shinny pair.

Just logged in for the first time in a week or so...and see this. So I'm gonna

jump on right a way before they're all snatched up.

Cool...I worked in "pair" and "snatch" in the same post.

Put Tbird on the list.

Thanks!

Quick bump,

I have finished the machining for the pair covers along with a few extra sets and will be emailing the final details tomorrow for those that have signed up. (see original post) The good news is that there shouldn't be any more waiting now that they are machined and packed.

FredW: I did make it out with the SO for a few hrs. today. I sure would have liked to go on the ride in NH and VT today though. Another time.

FredW: I did make it out with the SO for a few hrs. today. I sure would have liked to go on the ride in NH and VT today though. Another time.
Good on ya! It was a beautiful spring day in New England.

Too bad I didn't make it out myself... :angry:

Quick bump,
I have finished the machining for the pair covers along with a few extra sets and will be emailing the final details tomorrow for those that have signed up. (see original post) The good news is that there shouldn't be any more waiting now that they are machined and packed.

Hi Dave,

Please get the info out soon because I will be on my way to SFO early Wednesday morning :yahoo: I want to be sure get the check in the mail before then.

The proverbial check is in the mail!

My valve check (and other assorted under tank maintenance) awaits their arrival.

Thanks for taking this on Dave.

Standing, breathlessly, with check enclosed in unaddressd envelope.
DAN
Email sent,

Let me know if you didn't receive it. May have been sent under my personal email account. Yes i am trying to get to all of you. Please be patient. The wife has boxed up the covers and some will go out tomorrow. I owe her now. :wub:

Well Gang, to my knowledge i have just finished notifying everyone on the list. Please check your email account that you used to reply to me and you should have a new notice.

Thanks to all,

Now that I sent my check and am sitting here waiting so I can do my valve check, the Pairs removal, et al, I have realized that I have spaced on what we are all using to block off the airbox fitting. I believe that fitting is slightly larger than the Pairs plates and, thus, the plug in the unused hose will probably be too small. Any input would be appreciated before I go off and find something I can use that was never intended for the purpose.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.