• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Air Induction Cover Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Dave, Paypal sent.

Another rainy weekend project supplied by Wynpro.

Thanks

Just installed mine last night finally, Excellent fit and finish!

Update,

For those asking I will have several sets ready tomorrow and will be making a bunch more.

Dave

I'll take a set. Paypal sent.
If your first name is Robert I will need a ship to address.

email me at [email protected]

Just checked again, your all set, Another member with the name Robert needs to send me an address to ship to.

It has been a long and busy week. Time for a beer! :blink:

Thanks for the order Tim. (AKA, Robert) If your confused don't feel bad so am I.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
visited Dave's shop tonight and picked up my plates,ram ball mount and big foot for my stand.

1st class guy and operation !!! you won't be disappointed.

thank's Dave

Dave,

Plates arrived today; after I get all the plumbing off is there anything other than what the plates block off that will also need to be blocked off?

TKS

Tim (AKA Robert T)

after I get all the plumbing off is there anything other than what the plates block off that will also need to be blocked off?
Yes. After removing the PAIR plumbing you'll be left with a hole going into the clean air side of the airbox. You'll need to block that off somehow as well. Lots of different ways available to skin that cat. Look through some of the many write-ups on PAIR removal to get some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.