Y.E.S. warranty extension, D&H Cycle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevet

Reaction score
A couple months ago I received two reminders from Yamaha that my Y.E.S. warranty was going to expire on May 9, 2016, and that they'd be happy to renew it, $470 for one year, or $594 for two years.

Yuck.

I put it off and put it off. Then on Wednesday of this week, I saw that D&H Cycle magnet on my refrigerator door. DUH! Call D&H, maybe they can renew the Y.E.S. warranty.

Yep, $349 for the 2-year extension. Saved about $250. So here I will thank D&H for helping someone from over 1000 miles away.

I'm not one for extended warranties, and maybe I'm a sucker, but there's a little corner of my mind that is happy to pay for this protection on a tech-heavy machine like the FJR. This is my 5th season with the FJR, and in 26000 miles it has been remarkably breakdown free. And maybe since I've extended the protection it will remain breakdown free. (You know, got it but don't need it, don't have it and you wish you did...)

I'll be doing a scheduled maintenance soon, so if something is found, I've got coverage for it.

I wish I had a D&H-like dealer near me...

https://dandhcycle.com/index.html

Steve.

Wish we had a dealer like them here too!

If I buy a new....2017 FJR, I am buying from them!!
punk.gif