YA(hydration)T

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

networkguy

Reaction score
So, Im looking for a solution for hydration while riding two up. Systems like the Garauld Refreshment System wont work as they take up space in the wrong spot.

What Im thinking is, I have one of THESE Coleman 1 gal jugs, but Im trying to find tubing for it. Ive looked at REI.com and dicks Sporting goods, and the camelback tubing is too short I think. Im thinking I can just mount the jug on the back on this:

IMAG0030.jpg

and then I was hoping to find some tubing to shove into the flip up spout and put a bite valve on the end. Im having an issue finding tubing :(

Anyone have any ideas or alternatives to my idea?

So, Im looking for a solution for hydration while riding two up. Systems like the Garauld Refreshment System wont work as they take up space in the wrong spot.

What Im thinking is, I have one of THESE Coleman 1 gal jugs, but Im trying to find tubing for it. Ive looked at REI.com and dicks Sporting goods, and the camelback tubing is too short I think. Im thinking I can just mount the jug on the back on this:

IMAG0030.jpg

and then I was hoping to find some tubing to shove into the flip up spout and put a bite valve on the end. Im having an issue finding tubing :(

Anyone have any ideas or alternatives to my idea? stop at 7-11

I found tubing at Home Depot or Lowes, can't remember which. Curious where you will put the thing. good luck.

I found tubing at Home Depot or Lowes, can't remember which. Curious where you will put the thing. good luck.
Im gonna use web bungee and strap it to the back on the little platform in the picture ;)
PM fljab, he made a slick set up using tubing from a ice maker... I think.

He could send pics and explanations. Ever consider a fire extinguisher mounting bracket?