Yankee Tavern Saturday the 9th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BwanaDik

Reaction score
OK local Hootin' riders, Bambi and I are planning on a quick trip up to Yankee Tavern on Saturday. I'm going to be out of pocket for two or three weeks so I figured I'd better get a ride in before I have to park it for a while.

Planning to meet at the "usual" spot, the Taco Cabana behind the Shell station at 336 S and I-45. About 9:30 AM. A run up I-45 to FM 1097, across to 149 and up to Anderson, then FM 3090 for some of what we call "twisties" around here, then to Yankee Tavern in Carlos to grab a cup of coffee and watch the Pirates drink Breakfast Beers and the Squids do wheelies up and down FM 244. Should be good fun :yahoo:

Willie? Henry? Dwight? Tim? Mike? Any FNG's? Are all ya'll out there? Sorry for the short notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a big crawfish boil to attend early Saturday afternoon with the S.O. otherwise I would meet you at Yankees.

Try again before it gets too hot out and I will try to make it.

looks like I was off about a month on the crawfish boil - what time do you think you will be at Yankees?

Probably around 10:30/11:00ish. Leaving the Taco Cabana about 9:30 or so and it's a little over an hour up there via Richards and Anderson. Which way would you come up?

Nice idea, but a board meeting next week means no fun this weekend for me.

Be sure to share pirate stories!

Geez, How did I miss this post?

I see it was posted on the 5th, was riding in Louisiana that weekend.

Gotta check the board better. Hope the ride was good.

I remember you speaking of this, would have been good to ride along. Maybe next time.