Saturday run to Liberty Tavern

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BwanaDik

Reaction score
Hey Houstonians, Bambi and I are going to take a run up to Liberty Tavern on Saturday morning (the 2nd) to hob nob with the Pirates and their breakfast beers. Meet at the Taco Cabana on 336 South (Kroger parking lot)about 9:00 AM then up to 1097, 149, 3090 (Tail of the Kitty) and then the Tavern for coffee. Reverse and repeat.

See you there?

Hey Houstonians, Bambi and I are going to take a run up to Liberty Tavern on Saturday morning (the 2nd) to hob nob with the Pirates and their breakfast beers. Meet at the Taco Cabana on 336 South (Kroger parking lot)about 9:00 AM then up to 1097, 149, 3090 (Tail of the Kitty) and then the Tavern for coffee. Reverse and repeat.

See you there?

I would like to meet up with some other FJR riders in the Houston area. Sorry I can't make this weekend but if you schedule other rides please let me know. I live in Katy so have to head north to go anywhere so Liberty is in my routes. I ride with a Victory group and we are going to Victoria for the Turkey Trot Great Gobbler Gallop on October 9th. www.turkeyfest.org/events.html

BGH60

Katy, Texas