Yo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuck in Oregon for another 2 1/2 years but looking for another home in the Ft. Worth area these days. Light at the end of the tunnel, literally.

Stuck in Oregon for another 2 1/2 years but looking for another home in the Ft. Worth area these days. Light at the end of the tunnel, literally.
Glad you are getting close to done. Just make sure that light isn't another train coming. :punk:

I've got a bone to pick with you.Ā  Since you introduced me to Pendleton in Moscow , I've developed an expensive habit. Thanks man.

Bounce said:
Please don't PNW our Texas when you get here. Don't vote for the same stuff they passed that made it the place to leave.

View attachment 186
I'm sure I'll get slapped for this but this seems like a low blow coming from somebody in charge of keeping the forum free from politics.

Can we pick on Texas when Beto gets to be in charge ofĀ the new federal gunĀ  program.šŸ˜

DIdnā€™t bother me, Bounce, but my politics havenā€™t belonged in Oregon since I moved here in 1991. I didnā€™t vote for any of the trash occurring up here right now and have spent a fair amount of time in the street since mid-May battling those who did.Ā I might even be too conservative for Texas, actually, haha.