Yosemite National Park Meet in June, 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
This started as a random conversation in another thread. but grew into a big plan for another great FJR gathering that's coming up next June. With 13 pages of posts so far, and people from all over signing up, it never occurred to me that it was posted only in the "California" Ride Planning area and everybody hadn't heard about it, but comments made in response to a mention of "YFO" by a couple people outside of California showed that it wasn't as widely known about as we--or I--had thought.

So I'm posting this link to Tyler's original (March 2016) post about the Yosemite FJR Owners meet of June 1, 2, and 3 of 2017 for every region. Everybody should come!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that June 1,2,3 are very iffy weather wise in the mountains. Lower elevations are usually very good that time of the year, but the better roads are in the mountains. Just saying.

Thanks to Mike I found Tyler's thread and I am in. Me thinks me needs to subscribe the California posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts