• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ZUMO Security Screws / Knobs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for letting me know you guys received the screws. I have to assume there are a lot of other people who have received theirs by now as well. I am only waiting to hear from 5 or 6 forum members, and then this group buy will be wrapped up, or I hope it will be.

OK guys. I am holding screws for a few people who have said the check is in the mail. I have also sent PM's to everyone who has expressed interest in getting some of these screws. I am at the point where I have had inquiries for 100% percent of the screws I have, but am waiting to hear back from people. If you have said you want some of these screws, you need to send me some kind of payment, AND shoot me a PM to let me know how you are making payment, in the next 3 days. Otherwise they are going to be on a first come basis.

Basically, if you have said you want one of these, and you still want one, get off your butt.

XOXO TriggerT

T,

I just got on the forum today for the first time in a few days. I'll send you funds today.

Thanks,

JW

Thanks for letting me know you guys received the screws. I have to assume there are a lot of other people who have received theirs by now as well. I am only waiting to hear from 5 or 6 forum members, and then this group buy will be wrapped up, or I hope it will be.
I got mine, thanks

I have not been on in a while so WOOOO-HOOO! :yahoo:

I got my little package of screws last week or so. The price was great, the shipping was fast, the packaging was "INGENIOUS" and everything worked out perfect! THANK-YOU A GABOOBER TIM!!!! (Gaboober = a bunch squared per my high school physics teacher.)

Tim, you did a heck of a job making this thing happen and I hope you got enough "EXTRA" dollars to at least pay for your personal screws.

THANKS AGAIN!!! :clapping:

Medic....out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still holding a few of the screws in reserve for people who have said they wanted them, but that still leaves me with 6 extra screws. They are up for grabs, and forum members can still get them at the price listed in the first post of this thread. I have mentioned that I have them on the ZUMO forum as well, but not at the same price. Once they are gone, that's it.

I am still holding a few of the screws in reserve for people who have said they wanted them, but that still leaves me with 6 extra screws. They are up for grabs, and forum members can still get them at the price listed in the first post of this thread. I have mentioned that I have them on the ZUMO forum as well, but not at the same price. Once they are gone, that's it.

-PM sent