Delkevic exhaust?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings 11-23-14

I am undecieded between the 14 stainless and 18 ovals. Any notes on power between the 2?

Any differnce in noise between the 2 with the baffle in?

Any mapping concerns or redos?

thanks

WW

Last edited by a moderator:
I went with the DL-10's 14". Just installed them a couple hours ago. They came with the exhaust gaskets installed already, but I did have to get the nuts for the flange bolts that holds the straps. Otherwise, the install went flawlessly easy. I really like the slash-cut, and the way they look on my '13!

Yeah, right? The garage makes it sound louder in the video, than what it actually is. It does have a lower growl to it, compared to stock.

Those sound Bad Ass !!!!! I just ordered the 14' slash cut stainless steel pipes just out (not on the web site as yet) can't wait till tomorrow they should arrive via big brown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm running straight pipes. Saves weight and sounds like a McCulloch. Ordered vanity plate TIMB3R. Winning.

I went with the DL-10's 14". Just installed them a couple hours ago. They came with the exhaust gaskets installed already, but I did have to get the nuts for the flange bolts that holds the straps. Otherwise, the install went flawlessly easy. I really like the slash-cut, and the way they look on my '13!

Soooo tempting...