RTE Decide and Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYCLE

Hooligan #2
Reaction score
Terri and I will meet y'all at "A st Deli", for Brunch. If you want to pick a place, and ride after food, or just head back home for Football, you decide when you get done eating.

Dixon is in the middle of flatness with costal range to the west and sierra mountains to the east. Drive your car, ride your bike, just show up to eat and get hugs from the girls. Let me know if you will make it and I will grab a couple tables. All the tables seat 6 and they can handle about 50 total in the deli.

"A street" is an old time local favorite, on the back side of the original Dixon Frosty Drive in. Mike is the name of the owner and has some great breakfast specials. My favorite is "Fungus Amoungus", a three egg omlette with ground beef, cheddar cheese, mushrooms and a special sauce that

will make your day. Hash browns are served with Garlic and Onions on request. If you add a Saddle Blanket, one platter sized pancake, you will be amazed that I ate the whole thing.

Join us for food on Sunday before the game and ride if you want to.

A Street Deli

151 West A Street, Dixon, CA 95620

10am Sunday 2/1/2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to come Mike but have a small army of folks coming to the house that day. Can you receive and store my girl hugs until I can pick them up?

The A Street Deli is a great spot... Have to pass... If I came, I wouldn't be able to make it home in time for the game. Also there are some unsavory folks from Citrus Heights that might attend... I think they are Leaf fans.

Brother Mikey, put me down in the "hopefully" column.

Weather looks great - high 60's and sunny.

...I just wish the game started earlier so that midday traffic would be lighter.

(I'd be staying home to watch the game had the Packers been playing. They've enough class to make up for the lack of it in this year's game. .......POW!)

We're in
smile.png
. be there just before 10 come sun or sunshine. Low 61's or high 62's