RTE Decide and Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the time being only in the topic subtitle. It is a little hard to find there for folks that refuse to wear their glasses or only wear beer goggles.

Meet me at A st deli at 10 am today.

If you are just waking up and are in Northern California, you have time to get to Dixon. Should be about 20 for food and only half might ride somewhere. My plan is to eat too much, then plant my arse in front of the TV to watch comercials and halftime show. I will get to take naps and potty breaks when one of the teams is checking the air pressure in their balls.

I was on my way to this great event when I got to the Antioch bridge and found that I'd left my wallet (and hence bridge toll) at home :( As much as I wanted to come I couldn't see dropping a cool $100 on a bridge fine so I turned around and headed for home.

Hope you all have a good time and sorry I pulled the rookie move. I'll be looking for the next chance to put down a few too many calories with the crew.

I was on my way to this great event when I got to the Antioch bridge and found that I'd left my wallet (and hence bridge toll) at home
sad.png
As much as I wanted to come I couldn't see dropping a cool $100 on a bridge fine so I turned around and headed for home.
Hope you all have a good time and sorry I pulled the rookie move. I'll be looking for the next chance to put down a few too many calories with the crew.
Russ Bro', I was right behind you when you did the U-Turn! Hombre, Papa Chuy Viejo would have given you el Dinero! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

Hycle, subtitles don't show when the forum is viewed on my phone.

For future reference :)

Great seeing everyone who showed up today, great to see your smiling faces again, it had been quite a while!

Hugs!!

Thanks for the thought Don! But on the good news front I've decided I'm in for the Mexico trip so we'll be able to quaff some fine margaritas!
May I suggest attaching that wallet firmly to your carcass for that Mexico trip? Seems I remember you parting with it on another ride over Ebbetts, Monitor and Sonora passes about 4 years ago. :p

We had a great time. Big thanks to Beemerdon for buying all the food!
I'm driving to Telluride in March and will probably be taking my hosts out to dinner three or four times while I'm there. Can you get Don's credit card info to me before I go? Gracias in advance to you both. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
May I suggest attaching that wallet firmly to your carcass for that Mexico trip? Seems I remember you parting with it on another ride over Ebbetts, Monitor and Sonora passes about 4 years ago.

It does have a lousy familiar ring to it doesn't it? And no way to blame TomInCA for it this time.

It was a fun little meet to eat. Thanks Hyc for getting us together
smile.png
. We really missed Rob, Terrie, Mike, Laura, Russ .... and Don of course, LOL

Was especially good to see who we did see. Next Super Bowl meet will be .... ?? Could be the A St Deli again ?

It was a good time. We need to get a bigger table next year.
In famous words of our Hero and Champion Warchild: Without any photos, it didn't happen! One of you NorCal Mooks and Degenerates must've had a camera!