Sunday, May 22nd - Fortuna lodging/dinner with Wheatie

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Make your own hotel reservation. Post up here for dinner reservation. B)

Stay here:

Comfort Inn & Suites

1583 South 12th Street

Fortuna, CA 95540

(707) 725-7025

www.comfortinn.com‎

Or here:

Holiday Inn Express Hotel Fortuna

1859 Alamar Way

Fortuna, CA 95540

(707) 725-5500

www.hiexpress.com‎

Or here:

**Fortuna Super 8

1805 Alamar Way

Fortuna, CA 95540

(707) 725-2888

www.super8fortuna.com‎

**NOTE: I just made a reservation here and also negotiated a group rate for 15 rooms at $84.99 for a double queen room. Call the place and ask for Suzie (she's a hoot!) and tell her you're with the FJR group.

Eat here:

Eel River Brewing Co.

1777 Alamar Way

Fortuna, California

707-725-2739

https://www.eelriverbrewing.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to get with my fellow travellers and see where we're staying.

WOW...this is getting to be quite the guided tour and meet and greet! :clapping:

I really appreciate it.

I'm almost embarrassed at the amount of work you're doing for me. I hope the effort feels worth it to you after I've come and gone. :clapping:

Hey, the riding should be great, right!

I feel I will make some good friendships/long distance FJR friends on this trip.

However, I think MM needs to give Tyler and barb a spanking or two for their benefit. I think they know they deserve it.

Go ahead Mikey...you are now authorized. :clapping:

I really appreciate what Tyler has done for this weekend of May 21/22. She has done a lot more work than I thought on routes/organizing three different settings :eek: ...so I am deeply grateful to her. How can I ever repay her? :rolleyes:

I am also grateful to Rich/exskibum for his route suggestions and offers to lead rides and to others who have volunteered to host myself and my brother Karl and my other brother Carl. (airboss and griff).

I just made a reservation here and also negotiated a group rate for 15 rooms at $84.99 for a double queen room. Call the place and ask for Suzie (she's a hoot!) and tell her you're with the FJR group. B)

Fortuna Super 8

1805 Alamar Way

Fortuna, CA 95540

(707) 725-2888

www.super8fortuna.com‎

For Don, it's a 24-hour cancellation. :p

"double queen room"

Oh man, some days it is so tough to behave

LOL

Hey George/escapefjrtist,

You coming down to Fortuna to ride NorCal with us on Monday and Tuesday? It's not very far from you...it's only 4 inches on the map...depending on how close I zoom in. :)

How 'bout it ye ole Ohio Ramble alumnus?

BUMP...

Give a holler in a post here if you plan on staying here a night or two to ride Norcal with us...

...I'll keep a running total...

Riders so far

wheatonFJR

airboss

griff

Hey George/escapefjrtist,

You coming down to Fortuna to ride NorCal with us on Monday and Tuesday? It's not very far from you...it's only 4 inches on the map...depending on how close I zoom in. :)

How 'bout it ye ole Ohio Ramble alumnus?

BUMP...

Give a holler in a post here if you plan on staying here a night or two to ride Norcal with us...

...I'll keep a running total...

Riders so far

wheatonFJR

airboss

griff
Verdad ese, Papa Chuy and Miss Donna will be spending Sunday night for lodging and dinner in Fortuna with the Ye Olde Illinois (IN) Rolling Cluster Feck! As soon as Tequila Sunrise arrives on Monday morning, we are blitzing it to the Oakland Airport. Donna jumps a jet back to Phoenix and I hope to make it at least as far as Tehachapi for the night.

Verdad ese, Papa Chuy and Miss Donna will be spending Sunday night for lodging and dinner in Fortuna with the Ye Olde Illiana Rolling Cluster Feck!...
Excellent! Sehr gut!

Riders so far

Sunday AND Monday night

wheatonFJR

airboss

griff

FJRay

Sunday night only

beemerdons and Miss Donna

Tyler

...I too will be hightailing it back home on Monday leaving you in the capable hands of the next round of IRCF! :)
Great!...I am glad you are able to make it up to Fortuna. You've really made this upcoming trip one to remember!

I plan to be in Fortuna Sunday afternoon and ride wherever the crowd goes on monday and home on Tuesday. Not sure where the funding is coming from but I don't want to miss this one.

I plan to be in Fortuna Sunday afternoon and ride wherever the crowd goes on monday and home on Tuesday. Not sure where the funding is coming from but I don't want to miss this one.
Great! Adding you to the list. See you there after I hit the Avenue of the Giants.

The loop that Rich/exskibum has recommended is on the Wheaton goes to Kali thread, post#1.

so where is everyone staying in Fortuna?

R
First post, darling... all the hotels are close together and within a 1/2-block of the restaurant so pick your poison. :)

Make your own hotel reservation. Post up here for dinner reservation. B)

Stay here:

Comfort Inn & Suites

1583 South 12th Street

Fortuna, CA 95540

(707) 725-7025

www.comfortinn.com‎

Or here:

Holiday Inn Express Hotel Fortuna

1859 Alamar Way

Fortuna, CA 95540

(707) 725-5500

www.hiexpress.com‎

Or here:

**Fortuna Super 8

1805 Alamar Way

Fortuna, CA 95540

(707) 725-2888

www.super8fortuna.com‎

**NOTE: I just made a reservation here and also negotiated a group rate for 15 rooms at $84.99 for a double queen room. Call the place and ask for Suzie (she's a hoot!) and tell her you're with the FJR group.

Eat here:

Eel River Brewing Co.

1777 Alamar Way

Fortuna, California

707-725-2739

https://www.eelriverbrewing.com