Prayer of an IBR '07 Applicant

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Now I set my bike upon the center stand

I pray the Rally Master draw me as planned

If I should miss the first draw when Saturday I wake

I pray the Rally Master the second drawing does take.

Prayer of an '07 Iron Butt Rally Applicant

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Iggi, put in a prayer for me. I'm kinda busy doing the Cal24. Speaking of which, why arent you here?!?!

Now I set my bike upon the center standI pray the Rally Master draw me as planned

If I should miss the first draw when Saturday I wake

I pray the Rally Master the second drawing does take.

Prayer of an '07 Iron Butt Rally Applicant
Awww... that's cute! BTW ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY IGGY!!! :clapping:

Hey Iggi, put in a prayer for me. I'm kinda busy doing the Cal24. Speaking of which, why arent you here?!?!
+1

Tell you what. I put in a prayer for your 07 IBR entry, if you will put in a prayer for mine. If you don't mind, also put in a prayer that I don't CRASH in this year's Cal24. Always a bummer when that happens. Definitely will be attempting to excersorsize some demons tomorrow.

And why the heck aren't you here?

+1

Tell you what. I put in a prayer for your 07 IBR entry, if you will put in a prayer for mine. If you don't mind, also put in a prayer that I don't CRASH in this year's Cal24. Always a bummer when that happens. Definitely will be attempting to excersorsize some demons tomorrow.

And why the heck aren't you here?
Maybe because it's his "B" day skoot..... :) ....

I am projecting a vacation time defecit by the end of the season if I participate in every motocycle event. Utah 1088, SPANK, WFO, another ride or two that shall remain nameless combined with my civic duties as a stand-up community leader..........(I heard that Skooter!).......and I find myself having to go locally to the Lind Combine Demolition Derby tomorrow.

While you're all galavanting around Cali. and country I'll be watching combines bang into each other while libating seriously on Clown Oil. Takes a lot of good Clown Oil to keep the combines lubricated you know.

Oh, and there will be chicks there. Lots of chicks. .....not that the Cal 24 wouldn't have any females there, but Lind has CHICKS who like Clown Oil and look good in Wranglers. Throw in the fact it's my birthday and I might not have to go ugly early.... :blink:

So, Art, don't smuck any deer. Skooter, don't smuck any.......welll......I guess smuck yourself on a clear road for no good reason I guess. You all need to help me get the Rally Molester liquored up in August.

And hopefully we'll all get positive e-mails from Ms. Landry tomorrow.

Good luck boys!

The application said that the drawing could occur as early as June 10. It hasn't happened yet. Notification would occur here somewhere.

Mine wasn't. But then again, I wasn't expecting to be drawn--I never win anything, terrible luck. Anybody here make it?