• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 FJR 1300 (Price Reduced)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg 03

Reaction score
$4000!

2003 Yamaha FJR 1300 44,xxx miles, great condition. Has Two Brother's exhaust, Power Commander fuel controller, and ceramic coated header. Comes with original seat and Sargent seat, Givi V47 top case and rack. Clearwater LED driving lights are amazingly bright and has Sylvania super white headlight upgrade. Original windshield, Givi sport touring windshield, and Rifle touring windshield with tuning block. FZ1 mirror upgrade so you can see behind you! Heated grips, Throttlemeister mechanical cruise control/bar ends, handlebar risers, highway pegs, frame sliders, radiator guard, fork brace, subframe stiffener kit, and upgraded center stand. The tires are Michelin Pilot Road 3's with about 1500 miles on them. I would not hesitate to ride this bike 1,000 miles a day, it's ready to roll and was just inspected.

See pics below

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo assist:
front_zpsier6pkqj.jpg

right_zpszuax3mys.jpg
left_zpsiibytsro.jpg
seat_zpspmuivpa2.jpg
frontclose_zpscqhkabp1.jpg
rear_zpsaqgvmkik.jpg
muffler_zpsigyahcfs.jpg
gauge_zpsldjarw6l.jpg
leftclose_zps8ohjipq8.jpg

Greg,

Don't worry...SkooterG is probably getting all sweaty and shaky at his keyboard trying to purchase the thing.

GLWS...Nice clean low mileage bike.

EDIT: I would get an admin to adjust your thread title to remove the original price.

Very clean bike at a steal of a price! I picked my FJR up at the dealership 10 years ago tomorrow. I never dreamed that an FJR like Greg's would ever be available for a measly $4k.

Someone is going to get a lot of riding fun out of every dollar spent on this purchase . . . and right at the beginning of the riding season!

Any fly n ride options available?
Springfield MO airport is about 9 minutes from my house, SGF is the airport code. I'd be glad to pick someone up there, but then we'd have to figure out something on shipping the rest of the windshields and the stock seat.

Somebody jump - or fly!

Good deal on a great package, and there's nothing like a fly & ride "honeymoon".

GLWS.

Sell me some of the farkles, then lower the price! If you get into the high 3000's on your local Craigslist, it will sell quickly.

-PB

Great bike for the northeast. It will keep you warm in the colder months. This is a great deal and a really nice bike. No room left in my garage.

Sorry,

Dave