• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 FJR 1300 excellent condition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tapsport

Reaction score
2005 Fjr1300 with lots of extras and in excellent condition, mechanic owned and operated, bought new goldwing, need to sell, asking 5700. Todd 386-673-6028 [email protected]

38,000 miles, it has: tall yamaha touring windsheild, wild bill hi-way pegs, heavy Throttlemeister cruise control,power commander, dale walker holeshot complete exhaust, K&N air filter, like new michelin PR2 front and rear,PIAA 1100xx lights, Heli-bar risers, back off brake lite modulator,may be some other things I can't think of, will post pics when I can get them, bike shows like new, was daily driver and inside at work and home, bought new goldwing, need to sell Todd (you coming from Ca. to look at it? lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why doesn't anyone reply to my ad? What am I ? Chopped liver??
You've given people only two hours...but in those same supposedly long two hours you haven't bothered to post up a picture?

You will be waiting a lot longer if you don't post recent pictures of the bike you are selling.

Because you give nobody any reason to be excited about it. Where's all the info on it? Where are photos? And you are a bit overpriced imho.

You've given people only two hours...but in those same supposedly long two hours you haven't bothered to post up a picture?

You will be waiting a lot longer if you don't post recent pictures of the bike you are selling.
Reading comprehension Wheaty. This guy is talking about another ad on an 05. ;)

Daytona Beach Florida,,, Fly in and drive it home, I will pick you up at airport, would not be afraid to ride this bike anywhere, possible delivery between here and Smoky Mountains. Todd 386-673-6028