• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR 1300AC, lots of goodies. Cobalt Blue - Vermont

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fangjkf

Reaction score
I am most reluctant to sell my beautiful beloved FJR. I have a craigslist add HERE, listing it for sale in Vermont. I'm wanting to get close to the asking price of $7,450 - but for anyone on FJR forum that inquires, I will sell it for $7k even.

Modifications / Custom improvements - add them up, over $2,000 in upgrades:

• 3 separate windshelds - 1 stock windshield shortened for summer use, increased cooling; 1 clear tall windshield; 1 light grey tinted extra-tall windshield (still in wrapping) $300
  • Dynojet Power commander PC III USB Ex - fuel / efficiency / power control module. $300
  • Givi V46 top case, Givi mounting rack. Blue color matching bike paint. Lights connected to braking system. https://www.giviusa.com/cases-top-case/monokey/V46 $450
  • License plate led lighted frame, also connected to braking system. $65
  • Taillight braking module - enables the top case, and license frame lights flash alternately to make the bike highly visible during braking and at stop. $75
  • Dual Headlight modulator (can be disabled or removed). Greatly reduces motorcycling's worst threat - drivers turning in front of you. (Interesting side effect: occasionally have drivers pull off the road thinking bike is law enforcement. Thank you ma'am!). Personally, I wouldn't ride without one. $135
  • Custom milled aluminum bar ends. $90
  • Front body sliders, black. $75
  • Fork brace for added rock-steady stability in cornering. $120
  • Front fender carbon-fiber mud flap - helps keep mud, grime off the radiator and bottom of the bike $45
  • Stainless steel tailpipe shields - customizes look of the pipe that directly connects to the tailpipe. Protects against burning, as well as hiding any potential bluing. $60
  • Cruise control - friction type $50
  • Handgrips - replaced stock hard grips with softer gel-cushion. More comfortable for longer trips $30
  • Custom reflector tape on saddlebags for high-visibility, sized specifically to fit the FJR. $50
  • High performance K&N air filter. Increases air flow, breathability. Permanent filter, only have to clean & re-oil. $35
  • Replaced stock mirrors with Yamaha ZR1 mirrors. This is common complaint about FJR riders that the stock mirrors give very poor side visibility. The ZR1 are the most common modification to improve that. Foldable as well. $125
  • Garmin Quest 2 GPS with RAM mount $300
Bunches of pictures available, posting them in a photo album or on request.

Text or call - 703 six oh eight 5.7.9.1

Last edited by a moderator: