• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v65

ouch
Reaction score
Selling my 2006 with 40k miles. It was wrecked in 2010, I think it is safe to say that I am not going to put it back together.

The bad:

Rear subframe is bent

Front forks bent

Front cowling is rashed. I bought some replacement cowling off from Ebay, but it is not in the perfect condition it was listed in.

Headlight has a cracked mounting tab

Rear cowling around the tail lights is gone

Frame protectors are rashed

One of the saddlebags is cracked (gone), the other will need repainting

The handlebars and top triple tree will need to be replaced (The pins that align the handlebars elongated the holes.) I have a replacement triple tree, just never installed it.

The good:

I have a replacement subframe, it is not installed.

Dale Walker exhaust. The pipes are in surprisingly good condition. There is a small dent in one pipe that would be hidden when mounted. I had the full system, but the headers got crushed. I have the stock headers.

Audiovox Cruise Control

Penske rear shock

Shad rear trunk (SH 48) with brake lamp

Honda heated grips

Power Commander

Autocom Super Pro Avi (this is over ten years old, so probably super out of date, but it did work well ...)

Powerlet

Signal Dynamics brake light modulator

Pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/166235722@N02/

I am asking $1500 for everything motorcycle related in the pictures, including the Harbor Freight lift. Make an offer, if I can't sell it whole then I will part it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good deal for someone with some time on their hands. For anyone who might be considering this, knowing the mileage would be helpful - whether considering restoration or as a parts source.

Sounds like a good deal for someone with some time on their hands. For anyone who might be considering this, knowing the mileage would be helpful - whether considering restoration or as a parts source.
Could have sworn I put that in there, thanks for the catch!

Rear subframe is bent

Front forks bent

Hi V65, How bent are your forks?

I'm interested in you compression valves (bottom one), actually I need only one. I broke one on my 2006 FJR... would gladly buy one off you.

Thanks