• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR parts and riding attire-gear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caryt

Reaction score
I've had these parts and gear for awhile hoping I would get back into riding but its just not in the cards.

All gear as new.

I have the complete Gen 2 2006 exhaust from mine that I removed @2k miles, have no clue to value so if interested make a offer.

Motoport air mesh pants black with Tri-Armor that covers knee/shin and full wrap around thighs ,Hip Pads, Sacrum Tri Armor, 13" Zipper To connect To Jacket,  waste 32-34, inseam 33   $500 shipped

Tourmaster  Flex size 42 $125 shipped

Tourmaster Venture pants and removable quilted liner waste 32-34  inseam 33 $85 shipped

My wife's helmet Sliver Schuberth C2 size 6 7/8, she wore it less than a doz times. $300

""""""""""""spare helmet Silver HJC  CL-Max size small  ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' $75

My Helmet Shoei X11 silver 7 7/8 , wore a lot more but never dropped. $120

Both main  helmets have Blue tooth sets Interphone BlueAnt

Stock bar weights free..just pay the ride.

Stock shield 2006, make offer 

Open to offers.

I can email pictures.

Thanks for looking

What are you looking to get for the stock windshield?  I'm looking to have a summer one to go with my winter one.