• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR1300 For Sale in SC, lots of new parts and farkles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
OK yall, I have no need for an FJR anymore, so here yall go.

Bike has 47,XXX miles, and a few minor scratches (mostly on the luggage from moving it about and kicking it getting off). Comes with a lot of great extras! Ready to ride anywhere.

Just got it back from the final recall the PO neglected to have done (replaced the entire wiring harness for new updated one) as well as a complete electrical check, new battery, starter & starter relay (over 3k in work done since I got it). Bike literally has less than 20 miles on the harness, battery and starting components.

Extras include:

Extra power outlet*
Ram ball mount
SW Motech Mirror extenders
Denali D2 lights*
2 grip heaters*
Sargent seat
Kickstand widener
Givi rear rack and 44L top case
Bark buster hand guards
V-STREAM windshield
BrakeAway cruise control
Frame sliders
LED tail light *bulbs)
Air horn*

Asking $4000, title in hand, bike will sell today!

*All electronic accessories have been disconnected by the dealer, as Yamaha would not cover rewiring of them. The Denali lights have been removed from the bike with the wiring, and will need to be reinstalled with a small repair to the Denali harness. Grip heaters are in place, but again disconnected. Switches are still in place.

I would not hesitate to ride this thing anywhere, and I can ride it to you for the cost of the trip to and from. I can also send pics & video if need be. (I cant figure out how to upload to this site, since the pics are on the computer and not a website)

Located in Charleston SC

OK, so Ill make this deal different.

*PRICE DROP*

$3500 WITHOUT the sargent seat and D2 lights. I still have them, but figure since theyre off the bike already Ill let them go separately

Pictures finally.

PO had the tank wrapped in clear vinyl and I cant find a flaw in the paint. Wrap was removed before I got it

IMG_8225_zpsmoynqvpq.jpg
IMG_0873_zpsyo16c4hn.jpg

Switches for heaters and lights (not hooked up

IMG_4841_zpsae3yaj37.jpg

20161104_174746_zpsrv62uhxm.jpg
20161104_174735_zpsgxp5ggpn.jpg

Previous owner had something fall on the fender in the garage, caused some scratches

20161104_174608_zpstdoyad6x.jpg

Hard to see in pics but theres a few boot marks on the right lid because im fat and not flexible

20161104_174552_zpscmlvtslj.jpg

As she sits without the Denali lights on (I have them and they will need to be rehooked but they are going to be offered separately)

20161104_162451_zpsmwvwbmfx.jpg