• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300 AE in Port St. Lucie, FL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobMercer

Reaction score
Just broken-in at 6,100 miles, my FJR must go, replaced by a 2010 Honda Goldwing ABS. Now that I've reached the ripe old age of 69, I thought I should slow down a lot and got the GW. Here is your chance to get a lightly used, nicely farkled FJR, in nearly perfect condition. It does have a scuffed stator cover from a tipover in a sandy parking lot. I will include a replacement stator cover and gasket, not installed. Sorry, I've never gotten the knack of posting pic's here.

See my ad at Craigslist Treasure Coast: https://treasure.craigslist.org/mcy/2779044352.html

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
[assist]

The following three pictures will disappear when the ad closes.

5Y35Z25T63k03of3lcbbu7fedb57bdfa91c62.jpg

5V05Z05W13k33p33lfbbu3e422572393e15da.jpg

5V55Z65R03n03k13mebc1093744d371da173a.jpg

[/assist]

ionbeam,

Thank you for copying the pics from my Craigslist ad and posting them here. A very helpful gesture and much appreciated.

Respectfully,

Bob Mercer

Time to slow down?! Have you really ridden one? That goldwing is just a slightly heavier, much more comfortably dressed rocket.

Alexi

Alexi,

Yes, I just did 770 miles on the Goldwing this weekend and it is the ultimate touring bike. It weighs about 250 pounds more than an FJR and has less HP, but it is a great ride.

I just don't accelerate as rapidly as I did on the FJR.

Bob

Timan,

No other damage in the tipover. Apparently the frame slider did the job it was intended for. Just to be cautious, I replaced the framesliders to the T-Rex Racing units.

Bob